I got tagged by 2 people so I’m gonna answer both of their sets of questions just because I’ve got nothing to do right now.
Tagged 1st by vogonpoetrysociety and then 2nd by dialmformags.
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 9 new ones.
Rule 3: tag 11 people and link them to this post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
1. What is one thing you would love to wake up just magically being good at?
-Gambling. There’s a lot of money to be made in that industry.
2. Do you believe you have a specific “purpose” or goal for your life?
3. What is your relationship like with your parents?
-It’s below average but it’s not bad. I don’t hate them or anything, it’s just that we don’t talk… like ever.
4. What is the strangest location in which you’ve had sex?
-On the roof of a hospital in Norhern Ontario during the winter.
5. Name the last movie that made you cry, and explain why.
-How to train your dragon 2. That movie knows how to hit you in the gut with all those feels. When the family is reunited only to have Stoic die so suddenly.
6. Are you more a Dominant or submissive; in bed? in life?
-I like to switch it up every now and then but I’m mostly a Dominant type. In both the bed and in life
7. Do you have any sort of collections?
-I guess you could say that I have an assortment of Anime collectibles. Everything from posters, figurines, DVDs, and Plushies.
8. What’s something you’re too afraid to try, but would love to?
9. What is the hardest thing you’ve ever had to do?
-Learning how to be okay with myself.
1. Who was your idol growing up?
2. Is there a pivotal moment in your life that you think should’ve gone differently? Why?
-Absoltely not. Everything that I have been through in the past has made me who I am and I love the poeple that I’ve come to become close friends with. As for everyone else… they’re kinda mediocre sometimes. But I wouldn’t change a damn thing.
3. First thought in the morning (on average)?
-Fuck. Time to get up
4. Introvert or extrovert?
5. Do people find your personality consistent in different situations?
-What kind of situations? Because I’m not going to act the same way as I do with my Frat brothers if I were going to meet my imaginary fiancee’s parents.
6. Do you have a catchphrase?
-Don’t worry about it.
7. Would You-5-Years-Ago be proud of Present-You?
-I might be a bit disappointed as to how I turned out to be because I thought I was going to be going in a completely different path before I moved to Montreal. But I know that I would understand and still be proud of myself.
8. What inspired your username?
-My friend Ashley used to call me Johnny Cakes and she spelt it as “Kahkez” one day and I said it how it exactly looks. Kah-Keh-z instead of Cakes. And it just kinda stuck as an online name.
9. What is something you wish you could say to someone right now but can’t or are afraid to?
-You were always afraid of me hating you. Guess what? I hate you. Thanks for telling me that you don’t trust my words, wench.
1. What would be your escape/survival plan for when the zombie apocalypse arrives?
2. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
3. Pirates or Ninjas?
4. If you were able to travel back in time with the knowledge that you have now, when would you like to go and why?
5. What is something that you have difficulty doing when it comes to human interaction.
6. What do you want to achieve by the time you’re 35?
7. Tell us about your earliest emotional childhood memory, whether its happy or sad.
8. What is your biggest regret?
9. Do you feel like you’ve lived this day a hundred times before?